Looking for the perfect gift for your sustainable-minded pal? We've got the perfect pairing for you!
Help your friend/lover/bestie/sibling switch to a more sustainable period with our super soft period underwear and treat them with Shirl + Moss's award winning Fig & Nib chocolate. It's the best chocolate we're ever eaten and even better, it's vegan. It's the perfect combo!
Plus all profits go towards our charitable work! Win-win-win.
Reemi Period Underwear - Classic Brief
Our self-disinfecting period underwear can hold up to two regular tampons worth of blood, and can also be paired with menstrual cups for those with a heavier flow, for a 100% leak proof and zero waste period.
We use CottonX, a smart fibre, fusing 100% natural cotton with copper oxide to provide the ultimate in skin care and protection. That means it’s soft on sensitive skin, and can even help reduce the risk of infections!
- Leak-proof period underwear
- Our super comfy underwear is made from sustainable Lenzing Modal, smart fibre CottonX and PUL
- Absorbs up to two tampons worth of blood (lab-tested)
- World first using an innovative self-disinfecting natural fibre
- Machine washable
- Made in a SEDEX certified factory in Ningbo, China
- Reemi is a registered not-for-profit
- All profit goes towards our work on menstrual innovation for garment workers in Bangladesh.
- More info on our sourcing here.
- Wash before you wear
- Cold gentle machine wash with similar colours, do not soak, do not bleach, do not tumble dry. Remove immediately after washing and hang to dry.
Shirl & Moss Fig & Nib Cholate
Fig pieces have been carefully dried and woven through dark chocolate by hand. A sprinkle of crunchy roasted cacao nibs have been added on the back to finish. This is a bar that is hard to put down.
The Trinitario organic cacao inside this bar is from the Fazenda Camboa cacao farm in the state of Bahia, Brazil. Lightly roasted to capture the grape and honey flavours, the cacao is then granite stone ground for 72 hours, whilst maintained at cooler temperatures to preserve its flavour.
We hand sort, roast, crack, winnow and stone grind for up to 80 hours before ageing our chocolate. We then temper, mold and hand-wrap each bar in our little factory in Wellington, New Zealand.
- 100% Organic · Vegan · Dairy-free
- Ingredients: Organic cacao beans, organic cane sugar, organic dried fig pieces, organic cacao butter
- May contain traces of nuts.
- 80 g