Want to support circular fashion? These limited edition tees were made in a factory by the exact same women that participated in our first menstrual education programme and will also receive innovative menstrual products.
This purchase will be an exclusive 1 out of 150 that exist in the world.
Our organic cotton tees are made in Bangladesh by our partner, AS Colour, a New Zealand brand. We commend AS Colour for their responsible sourcing and transparency.
- 100% Organic combed cotton (marles 15% viscose). Quality cotton grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides - GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified.
- Relaxed, slightly cropped fit
- Machine washable
- Reemi moon cycle embroidery design
- Made in an AS Colour factory in Bangladesh
- Reemi is a registered not-for-profit
- All proceeds go towards our work on menstrual innovation for garment workers in Bangladesh.
- More info on our sourcing here.